Our comprehensive, step-by-step lessons are focused on “Premium and Personalised” teaching methods, safety and international best practices.
Ape X Kiteboarding is an accredited school with Kiteboarding Australia (KA) and the International Kiteboarding Organisation (IKO). All our instructors are certified by KA and/or by IKO and comply with Ape X’s documented “Standards” including safety training, quality communication skills, first aid and working with children certifications.
Utilising the latest and greatest equipment you will be treated to an exhilarating experience from the Ape X Kiteboarding lesson programs, and the opportunity to join an ever-growing community.
We have carefully chosen the best teaching locations with consideration to safety, wind directions, waist deep and flat water. These locations include Melville Beach Foreshore, Point Walter sand bar and Cocos (Keeling) Islands lagoon.
Ape X prides itself on providing
- Premium customer service.
- Personalised teaching methods (clear communication, encouragement and empowerment)
- High quality teaching aids (radio helmets, KA curriculum, videos)
- Safety equipment (impact vests, helmets and sun protective clothing)
- Progression and development
- An outstanding experience!